News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy 17t (Core i7-1065G7, Nvidia MX330, 4K) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2020, 17:41:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HP Envy 17t is a well-crafted 17-inch laptop, but its beauty is only skin deep. Some of its components are major standouts, most notably the screen. While it is a competent laptop capable of crunching through office tasks and light graphical or gaming loads, it is held back by a few grating annoyances.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy-17t-Core-i7-1065G7-Nvidia-MX330-4K-Laptop-Review.469087.0.html

Malav Patel

Just like to thank you for the inclusion of the different power modes in the hp command center :)

Dirk Munk

4K displays offer a far better colour reproduction as Full HD displays do. So 4K displays are ideal for photo editing. Unfortunately most notebook manufacturers only offer 4K displays in gaming monsters. HP is the only manufacturer offering a 4K display with a 'normal' CPU and GPU. That is what makes this notebook so attractive.

Coffeyhouse Media

Thanks for the very good review. I ordered this machine with 32GB Ram, 1TB SSD and 1 TB HDD 4K option. I use it for photo editing/graphic design. I am upgrading it from an older 17 ENVY. I am expecting it today. I can't wait :)

Nic26

Great review! It's good to see that there are no problems with thermal profiles. As Envy 15 2020 users, we are experiencing a wierd behaviour with the quiet and performance modes (we have a dedicated discussion on Reddit and HP Community). Hoping it will fixed soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview