News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo Find X10 Pro Max: Global version apparently further downgraded beyond the battery

Started by Redaktion, Today at 13:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It is already pretty safe to say that the upcoming Hasselblad camera flagship will have a smaller battery globally compared to China. There could, however, be further diverging specs between China- and global models. Some of the downgrades currently being reported by a Reddit user, seem somewhat arbitrary. Evidence for these claims will only be available at launch or after tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-Find-X10-Pro-Max-Global-version-apparently-further-downgraded-beyond-the-battery.1421533.0.html

Mr AJL

I'm in the UK. I've already paid the £49 deposit and I'm already concerned about the lack of ram...
My Oppo find x8 pro has 16gb ram , so 12gb is a step down for me. Also , yesterday I was thinking of maybe cancelling.Because of the 12gb and the smaller battery..
If these rumours are found true on 22st October then I will be cancelling..
I upgrade every 2 years and I've been looking forward to this phone..
I'd be better off buying the x9 ultra at this rate. 🤷
Very disturbing that China are treating the rest of the world like this. It goes to show who they really are. Showing their true already known colours.
You'd think they'd want to soak up the market share from apple and Samsung. But they won't do it like this..

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview