News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple Watch's shortened update support leads to class-action lawsuit

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2026, 18:18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Apple Watch Ultra, the Apple Watch Series 8, and the Apple Watch SE 2 will no longer receive software updates, even though the latter model was still being sold directly in the Apple Store as recently as last year. Apple's curtailed update policy has now led to a class-action lawsuit.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-Watch-s-shortened-update-support-leads-to-class-action-lawsuit.1377264.0.html

Pantelis Ierodiakonou

Great thats what we need I got gifted a series 8 10 days before the 9 released and that means I essentially got 2 updates watchOS 11 and 26 because I did not use watchOS 9 much so it doesnt count also watchOS 26 has ruined this watch with some watch faces it lags the animation of the app grid.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview