NotebookCHECK - Notebook Forum

English => News => Topic started by: Redaktion on October 03, 2026, 11:45:49

Title: iPhone 18 Pro Max: Apple confirms cellular failure, affected devices need replacing
Post by: Redaktion on October 03, 2026, 11:45:49
A cellular issue affecting the iPhone 18 Pro Max on AT&T's US network can result in a complete loss of connectivity. Apple recommends two updates as a preventive measure. However, if the issue has already occurred, the company says the only solution is to replace the device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-18-Pro-Max-Apple-confirms-cellular-failure-affected-devices-need-replacing.1415145.0.html
Title: Re: iPhone 18 Pro Max: Apple confirms cellular failure, affected devices need replacing
Post by: Räkä on October 03, 2026, 13:26:48
I had similar issues with my iPhone 17 Pro and AT&T Mexico. It was never fixed so I ditched the device, replaced the e-sim with a physical one and went back to my iPhone Mini 13. I wouldn't buy another iPhone without a sim tray anymore.