NotebookCHECK - Notebook Forum

English => News => Topic started by: Redaktion on August 20, 2026, 20:50:08

Title: Timex’s new affordable Expedition Field watch brings titanium and automatic movement
Post by: Redaktion on August 20, 2026, 20:50:08
Timex's latest Expedition Field Post Titanium offers a more premium take on the brand's rugged field-watch formula without the price tag you'd typically expect from a titanium mechanical watch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Timex-s-new-affordable-Expedition-Field-watch-brings-titanium-and-automatic-movement.1373777.0.html
Title: Re: Timex’s new affordable Expedition Field watch brings titanium and automatic movement
Post by: Cassie on August 26, 2026, 15:36:28
I absolutely love the Timex Expedition line and have been a longtime fan.

Unfortunately, I can no longer wear the Expedition because Timex no longer offers it in a smaller size that fits my wrist. I would love to see Timex bring back a smaller, more women-friendly size. There are plenty of women who want the durability, functionality, and classic look of the Expedition without having to wear an oversized watch.

Please consider bringing back a smaller size—we'd love to wear them again!