QuoteOne important note: the claim about soaring RAM prices and their effect on the number of low-RAM devices isn't supported by the source you provided. If you want to keep that point, I'd either provide the source for it or phrase it more cautiously.
Seems like you forgot to take that part off the article.
This bit at the end:
QuoteOne important note: the claim about soaring RAM prices and their effect on the number of low-RAM devices isn't supported by the source you provided. If you want to keep that point, I'd either provide the source for it or phrase it more cautiously.
You might want to remove it. Folks on reddit have spotted it already and pointed out that's AISpeak.
QuoteOne important note: the claim about soaring RAM prices and their effect on the number of low-RAM devices isn't supported by the source you provided. If you want to keep that point, I'd either provide the source for it or phrase it more cautiously.
lmao not the "writer" leaving the ai response in the article
get ai slop off of your site notebook check i thought y'all were better than this...
How embarrassing.
Maybe check your prompts before publishing it next time
I have plenty of RAM on my island. I do not think this will impact me.