Leave Valve alone already! The only normal company that respects gamers. Better sue Ubisoft or EA!
Quote from: Trent on February 26, 2026, 12:36:50Leave Valve alone already! The only normal company that respects gamers. Better sue Ubisoft or EA!
it is hillarious
sue companies that actually make games
Quote from: assasin1773 on February 26, 2026, 14:00:19Quote from: Trent on February 26, 2026, 12:36:50Leave Valve alone already! The only normal company that respects gamers. Better sue Ubisoft or EA!
it is hillarious
sue companies that actually make games
Just count how many games with lootboxes they have compared to Valve..
I can understand why this has become a legal issue. Loot boxes can feel harmless at first, but spending repeatedly for a chance at a rare item can add up quickly. I think the main thing is being clear about the risks and keeping a strict budget. I've also seen discussions around FoxSlots casino (https://fox-slots-casino.com/), where I'd apply the same approach and check the terms before playing.
Nothing against VALVE, but loot boxes, promoted or not, is gambling.