Posted by: Andrew« on: July 17, 2017, 21:27:35 »
1. It's a great laptop!
2. The only one real con is GeForce GT 750M which is so old, and run modern games at mostly low/sometimes medium settings.
3. Upgrades I have made:
- replaced optidrive with SSD, and transferred a system to it. Using original HDD now as a storage only;
- replaced wireless WiFi+BT card with new Intel card which supports 802.11ac and BT4.0;
- installed additional RAM, now it have 12GB in total, which is enough.
4. Touchpad is so perfect and comfortable! Never had a problem with it.
5. Battery life 4 hours now reduced to about 2.5 hours only, after almost 4 years!
6. Love the stock external mini-subwoofer, it really helps when i far from home for 4-5 months.
7. Perfect LG display with Splendid save-my-eyes mode.
8. Also, never had any problems with a keyboard, as someone noticed below.
For now, considering replacing it for Vivobook Pro 15 N580, ever it have a 1050ti, not just 1050.
That's all, thanks for reading!