News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Lemon
 - Today at 21:39:52
I'm glad you shared that you haven't played the game you're lambasting. Helps in ignoring the rest of what you have to say. You know, for reasons. Unspeakable reasons.
Posted by Atlast
 - Today at 21:12:40
Of course Wolverine sold like hotcakes, it appeals to the lowest common denominators, even a monkey could play it and not get lost or fail any qte's lol

Mainstream slop will always sell big over genuinely good games and braindead game design will always be preferred by the unwashed masses over complex game design. It's sadly the reason for why AAA is dying a slow death.
Posted by Colin
 - Today at 20:51:30
Its popular to hate on this game and its popular to like this game thus i must do both

Control literally has yellow paint in a labyrinth shut your a** up 🤣
Posted by BasedAberratrion
 - Today at 20:26:21
I love how people keep saying you have to play the game to talk about it. I watched streamers and other content creators play Wolverine. The combat and gameplay overall looks mediocre to me. I don't like handholding unless it's ironic like Farcry 3 Blood Dragon. And I see this Wolverine as someone from an alternate timeline that I don't want to explore. That's the review you'll get from me. Control Resonant, on the other hand, has my interest. The gameplay looks great and I'll play it as soon as I can. I game to have fun and be immersed. Wolverine breaks that immersion
Posted by Jared
 - Today at 17:14:26
Im so sick of you anti Sony grifters talking crap about wolverine when you've never played the game. I beat it yesterday, it was a really fun game getting way too much hate from basement dwellers WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED IT! You're a complete joke of a "journalist"
Posted by Average Reader
 - Today at 14:50:15
Article writer is a heavy slop producer 3000+ articles since 2019, the fist day of 2019 was about 2,600 days ago so you pump out more than one article a day. Let me write a review comparing 2 games calling one amazing and the other aweful oh but I don't play one of the games so I can't actually compare it I can only reiterate public opinion of the game (which is heavily motivated by Sonys decisions not anything Wolverine did) not your own opinion, I get it life's a sandwich no matter what way you flip it the bread comes first but cmon take your time write something good and passion don't pump slop
Posted by Redaktion
 - Today at 07:47:13
Control Resonant and Marvel's Wolverine arrived just days apart, yet they represent radically different visions of modern AAA game design. One trusts players, embraces experimentation and risks being misunderstood; the other appears built around the safer, more commercially proven formula that continues to dominate big-budget gaming.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/A-tale-of-two-AAA-games-Control-Resonant-shows-what-gaming-can-be-Marvel-s-Wolverine-shows-what-it-is-becoming.1415435.0.html