News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Chris Harper
 - May 26, 2026, 05:11:11
Quote from: markiz on May 25, 2026, 07:14:25Well this is 3 minutes of my life I can't get back.

I'm happy they were so easily stolen from you.
Posted by markiz
 - May 25, 2026, 07:14:25
Well this is 3 minutes of my life I can't get back.
Posted by Redaktion
 - May 25, 2026, 04:49:20
To the widespread disbelief and awe of the Tekken fanbase, the final Season 3 DLC character is Yujiro Hanma, "The Ogre" of Baki the Grappler series fame.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Baki-s-Yujiro-Hanma-is-the-last-Tekken-8-S3-DLC.1305166.0.html