News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Traci Faulkner
 - May 20, 2026, 21:46:41
I love all the one plus nord phones ....I want one so bad. I had one the first one made ,it was the best phone I've ever had💯‼️
Posted by pwm bad?
 - May 20, 2026, 18:16:10
QuoteThe frequency of 90.6 Hz is very low, so the flickering may cause eyestrain and headaches after extended use.
Posted by Redaktion
 - May 20, 2026, 12:16:56
With a very large battery capacity, stylish design and plenty of performance, the OnePlus Nord 6 aims to live up to its claim: To be more than just another mid-range phone. In our review, the smartphone certainly impresses, but also shows weaknesses.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Battery-and-performance-of-this-phone-are-a-problem-for-the-competition-Review-OnePlus-Nord-6-OnePlus-Turbo-6-Smartphone.1301131.0.html