News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Lin
 - May 19, 2026, 19:10:12
My my Lenovo Chromebook had a broken hinge because they use plastic on metal. After less than a year. I paid to get it fixed and then the other hinge broke. At this time I'm not buying any Lenovo products. I can't tell by reading this description whether they will still have the plastic on metal hinges. All you have to do is go to Reddit and read about Lenovo hinges along with other companies. Will this force me to go to the Apple Neo because I can't get decent hinges on any of the other laptops. I am a light user and only closed that laptop once in awhile. Now it's unusable.
Posted by Redaktion
 - May 19, 2026, 06:42:52
The new Lenovo Lecoo Air 13, Air 14, and Air 15 have been introduced in China. These are powered by the Intel Wildcat Lake processors, and the laptop line is expected to rival the MacBook Neo in terms of price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-intros-Wildcat-Lake-laptops-as-new-MacBook-Neo-alternatives.1299310.0.html