News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Nicole Kinzel
 - Today at 19:34:51
This has also been an issue on the Opera GX computer browser for me for months. I thought it was a me issue and tried everything from clearing data to disabling hardware acceleration. Looks like there was a reason why nothing helped. It was a YouTube issue all along.
Posted by SyvE
 - Today at 13:30:45
Pretty sure it's just the app, cause it's happened on my Pixel 10 Pro XL too
Posted by Yash
 - Today at 13:09:37
I installed a different version of YouTube Revanced and the video freezes stopped.
Posted by Cherri Moon
 - Today at 12:35:23
This is not only a problem in YouTube.  I've had the issue with Instagram videos on my Samsung S24
Posted by JeffreyDavidRaphael
 - Today at 06:49:56
The solution to that is to use the mobile YouTube site instead of the app.
Posted by Andrew t
 - Today at 05:56:12
I have a z fold 5 and used to own a fold 3 and can confirm this has been a repeated issue for both devices not only on YouTube but other apps that play online videos as well and even regular internet videos sometimes do the same
Posted by Cenda
 - Yesterday at 23:17:25
This issue happens to me on my smart box too. When I'm charging my car and I want to watch a video, sometimes this happens. Is not just Samsung phones.. I have YouTube premium.. So it seems to be a bug for us PAYING MEMBERS!
Posted by Jay Berkowitz
 - Yesterday at 22:53:18
Got the phone 2 days ago. Just happened to me 5 min ago!
Posted by Luis Ramos
 - Yesterday at 22:32:13
I've been dealing with this issue for months, across my S25 and now S26. As a YouTube Premium member, I keep videos playing in the background with the screen locked, but it constantly freezes or closes and wipes out my queue. Super annoying. It seems Google just doesn't care about polishing their apps.
Posted by Aic
 - Yesterday at 21:33:56
It's been a constant pain on the Fold 8 Ultra.
Posted by Alex B
 - Yesterday at 20:39:10
Happening on S26 Ultra
Posted by Dani_2077
 - Yesterday at 10:09:54
This problem also exists with S24 Ultra ...
The problem is definitely in the app 🤷🏻.
Posted by Gurnz
 - Yesterday at 05:58:07
My Z fold 7 started to do this after an update right before the Z fold 8 was available in hand, I received my Z fold 8 and it keeps doing the same thing
Posted by Chris Rothrock
 - Yesterday at 05:24:14
This has been a problem for me as well on my Pixel 10 Pro Fold the last few weeks as well. Seems to be an app issue more than a specific phone or manufacturer issue.
Posted by Redaktion
 - Yesterday at 02:27:25
Samsung Galaxy Fold users are reporting an intermittent YouTube bug that freezes video while audio continues after switching back to the app. Complaints span several premium Galaxy models and online forums, but Samsung and YouTube have yet to acknowledge the issue or offer a fix.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Fold-users-increasingly-report-glitches-with-YouTube.1409435.0.html