News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Om
 - May 13, 2026, 22:52:09
The RG Modular already exists. It's called Pocketbyte (if you Google it, it will pop up) :)

I've been working on it since December 2024, and it is almost identical to this concept. I've posted about it on the sub before, and there are a few videos on YouTube.

Glad to see people like this modular idea. I'm launching Pocketbyte DevKits quite soon.

Still a neat design. Great minds think alike, I guess!

Posted by Redaktion
 - May 13, 2026, 11:44:25
A fan-made modular handheld concept for Anbernic is attracting a lot of attention on Reddit, featuring swappable control modules and battery expansion. The community design addresses long-standing trade-offs in retro gaming hardware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-RG-modular-handheld-concept-was-designed-by-an-Anbernic-fan-not-Anbernic.1295190.0.html