News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können Sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über notebookrelevante Dinge diskutieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Trent
 - April 08, 2026, 11:45:49
I bought Ultra because I like bigger watch and wanted better battery life. But battery life turns out to be about the same as my Watch6 - no solid two days (I use AOD). Also, unlike Watch6, they can't keep Google Maps always on the screen.. I want them to have better battery and bigger display, don't care much about CPU.
Posted by Redaktion
 - April 07, 2026, 21:05:09
Now that the Samsung Galaxy S26 and the Galaxy S26+ are already being delivered with a slower Exynos chip in Europe, the Galaxy Watch Ultra 2 could face a similar fate. A leak suggests that Samsung will not be offering the flagship smartwatch in Europe with the Snapdragon Wear Elite.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-Ultra-2-might-skip-Snapdragon-Wear-Elite-in-some-regions.1268412.0.html