News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft cracks $3 trillion market cap as investors back AI push

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2024, 12:24:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has joined Apple in the $3 trillion market valuation club after cracking the milestone on Wednesday. The share price surge has coincided with the company's aggressive adoption of generative AI technologies.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-cracks-3-trillion-market-cap-as-investors-back-AI-push.796955.0.html

NikoB

What is capitalization? Dummy. This is not real money, but throwing dust in the eyes of mass idiots. Puffing out your cheeks where there is nothing but empty space...

With the endless printing of money by the US/Fed banking mafia and in other countries, the nominal capitalization on the market is only a grin.

Let's convert this capitalization into 1970 dollars, okay?

1 2008 dollar is already almost 2 times greater in purchasing power than a 2024 dollar. Thus, the real capitalization of M$ is no more than 1.5 trillion in 2008 dollars and almost 2 times less in 1992 dollars. What are they all bragging about in the idiotic press? Capitalization in rapidly depreciating fiat candy wrappers?

If you evaluate the income of the US population in 1968 dollars, you have lost everything in the real purchasing power of your income. The middle class is impoverished and disappearing all over the planet.

Soon all residents of the United States will become nominal millionaires, as residents of the USSR once became in the 90s, and before that residents of the Weimar Republic...

The USA is the USSR in 1986. You don't have long left before complete collapse.

NikoB

www.boxofficemojo.com/chart/top_lifetime_gross_adjusted/?adjust_gross_to=2022
Just think about these numbers - Hollywood films have never grossed as much as in 1939 dollars in 1939, despite the exponential growth of the world's population over the past 85 years...

lol

As long as you are using US tech and software to make doomsaying prophecies about US, US are going to be fine. Inflation is a norm and part of the economical process as long as income growth outpaces it. So keep calm and get in line to get another piece of US-developed tech.

antiNikoB

People using inflation graph or adjusted numbers/converting during years are in my opinion biggest dummy in the world .

Keep it real W.Buffet

NikoB

Quote from: lol on January 25, 2024, 12:59:57As long as you are using US tech and software to make doomsaying prophecies about US, US are going to be fine.
I have never denied (and have written about it many times) the progress generated by approximately 20-25% of the US population. But your problem is that the remaining 75% is now quickly dragging you down to collapse. As in most "developed" countries of the world. The more developed a country is, the more systemic parasites it has.

Your economic collapse is already mathematically predetermined; only a complete idiot can deny this. Technology companies and their overwhelming share of the global market will no longer save you economically. The USA is bankrupt, as a state, as a system. And this is nothing new. It's just that your fate has now come.

Quote from: antiNikoB on January 25, 2024, 13:16:48People using inflation graph or adjusted numbers/converting during years are in my opinion biggest dummy in the world .
Keep it real W.Buffet
Another stupid troll, senseless and useless. Words are the most powerful weapon. They penetrate the brain. Who has it...and they are my target. =)
Your beloved Buffett is simply a criminal, a criminal for whom the sensible part of the US population did not have enough effort to imprison him with 10 life sentences, like the rest of the criminals from Wall Street and other speculative banking mafia.

lol

Quote from: NikoB on January 25, 2024, 14:29:41Your economic collapse is already mathematically predetermined; only a complete idiot can deny this
I presume this prediction is coming for someone living in a country that collapsed two or three times while promising `mathematically predetermined` US collapse to its citizens for decades.

NikoB

Quote from: lol on January 25, 2024, 14:45:08I presume this prediction is coming for someone living in a country that collapsed two or three times while promising `mathematically predetermined` US collapse to its citizens for decades.
I really hope that your absurd dream turns out to be a reality, because otherwise the United States will be the one who will unleash the real Third World War in full, and not in fragments as now. They have already unleashed it hybridly since 2020 in the conflict with the kleptocrats of China, in the first phase of the hot stage. Ukraine, the Middle East are all pawns on the chess table of a global game.

In Europe, the powerful kleptocrats are already preparing to channel the anger of most of the population outside (as I predicted earlier), after lowering them into the abyss of guaranteed poverty (by their standards, and this is critically important from the point of view of the controllability of the "middle class" and those close to it) - the possibility of parasitism among speculators of all stripes is rapidly decreasing at the expense of third countries. The reserve status of the dollar and euro is quickly disappearing on the planet. There are approximately 4-8 years left before conflict zones expand to cover the entire planet without exception. It will blaze and burn everywhere. And everywhere there will be a mobilization of men for this slaughter - young people can no longer avoid this, either in the USA or in the EU. Prepare for this in advance. The smart ones avoid this fate in time, the fools end up in the trenches as cannon fodder for the interests of kleptocrats and the banking mafia.

The majority of the population is blind and stupid to take a macro view of everything that is happening. They are too busy with ordinary survival.

I will not be surprised that the first "trillionaires" in the United States and the first companies with a "capitalization" of 10 trillion will soon appear. =)
But does all this whim have anything to do with the reality of life? The Weimar Republic is now spreading across the entire planet...

NikoB

npr.org/2024/01/25/1225957874/housing-unaffordable-for-record-half-all-u-s-renters-study-finds
Stupid trolls will lose miserably to me any economic argument that the income of the US population has been falling continuously since the late 1960s in real purchasing power.

And all this, like any Ponzi scheme, has a mathematical end. The end of pension savings, the future of future retirees. An end to the dreams of younger generations for a better future than their parents.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview