News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tecno Pova 6 Pro 5G smartphone review – Endurance artist with a light show

Started by Redaktion, April 09, 2024, 23:24:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the idea may not be particularly new, the Tecno Pova 6 Pro 5G's light effects on the back are pretty impressive. Its transparent design is a real eye-catcher and thanks to its speedy storage, abundance of RAM and AMOLED screen, its features are just as good. Is this phone the ultimate hidden gem?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tecno-Pova-6-Pro-5G-smartphone-review-Endurance-artist-with-a-light-show.825231.0.html

Ezeifeduba Daniel

This is the most detailed and best review of any device I've seen.

TECNO Pova 6 is surely a wonderful device. Line by line analysis. Great work here guys. TECNO has doe a lot to make this phone competitive.

kirk781

I had a Techno Pova 3. Whilst decent in most respects (was a little heavy due to the monstrous 7000maH battery), the company was awful when it came to OS upgrades. The phone shipped with Android 12 and remained on it as of two months ago. Not a single OS update I received.

As for security updates, they gave it but were slow when compared to likes of Nokia or Samsung.

If the company hasn't given any commitment to OS upgrades, I would be expecting the least from them in this case as well.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview