News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Fitbit sleep tracking redesign slammed by Versa, Sense and Charge users

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2024, 13:34:59

Previous topic - Next topic

kirk781

Google is basically interested in killing the Fitbit line in all but name and forcing users with Fitbit devices to move to Pixel watches.

Lynne Jeffreys

I can not stand that these companies keep changing this for the worst. Who ever thought this was a good idea should be fired or demoted. It is the most confusing sleep app to read now. Even opening the app in the morning isn't smooth. It takes 2 tries to go through. Since you had your hands on FITBIT Google has destroyed it. The only reason I got FITBIT charge HR and then charge5 was because they fit a small wrist. All the others are bigger than my wrist. Not everyone has a huge wrist to hold huge faces on the watch. The price of your premium plan is way too expensive for what I use. I only need the sleep and heart information at my age. The videos etc. should be a different cost.
Go back to the original sleep charts and forget this nonsense.

Nancy Y

Glad I am not alone, I too hate the sleep app change. Horrible, hard to read. Inaccurate information. Nothing was wrong with the way it was, easy to read. Ever since the app change my watch has difficulty daily finding my phone so I can't sync it. Sometimes twice a day. I have reset,turned watch off & on, removed & reinstalled but nothing will fix it. So now multiple times a day I have to turn watch off then back on to sync with my phone. My watch is only 1.5 years old, pisses me off! As a senior I can't afford a new watch already. Guess I too will look at other brands for a replacement!

Kenneth

Well if you can't reverse a update

Do a new update with the old style

Doesn't seem that hard to me

Teresa

I hate the new update for all the same reasons as everyone else. This update is a mess up of what was a good app. Fix this update with a backwards update and return the old version.

kirk781

Quote from: Nagrom on April 24, 2024, 23:58:55I agree with all the negative comments.  For two weeks, I have contacted Fitbit customer service to find out what is happening.  When they start to go through the drill of "what wrist do you wear the device on" I tell them I have been a Fitbit device wearer for 10 years and don't need a tutorial.  Then they tell me to go to the comments section of Fitbit and express my displeasure.

Asking a customer to go to the comment section and leave a review is basically saying them to screw off.

Vickie

This new and "improved" Fitbit sleep diagram/chart is horrible, definitely not user friendly.

Sally

I first thought that there was a fault with the sleep section but then realised it's been changed and looks completely different. It's very hard to interpret sleep stats, it's not user friendly at all. Why change something that isn't broken? I don't get a clear breakdown of sleep stats like I used to with the old format. I wish Fitbit reverts it back to how it was. So many users are complaining that the change isn't helpful and they should listen to their customers.

Alphonse Stanislas

Totally agree with all fitbit users, this is the worst sleep format. The person who designed it doesn't deserve to be with fitbit. I am definitely going for a different brand in a months time if fitbit doesn't revert to the old sleep format. I am a with fitbit for almost 10 years. Gave away an Apple smart watch that I received for my last birthday. Going to check out the Samsung smartwatch watch!

María Victoria Box

I've posted numerous times on two different FibBit community support. This whole thing is really beyond belief! I can not express how utterly disappointed and frustrated I am! I hate the new format with a vengeance for the many reasons everybody has expressed very eloquently. Just read another post which says the following; I forgot to add they're discontinuing Fitbit in 28 countries in favor of the Google Pixel!!!! The writing is on the wall!
I'll be looking for a replacement asap, most likely Apple Watch!
Extremely upset to say the least FitBit has shown zero regard for its customers 😣

Millie Thomas

I'm with the rest. I detest the new sleep tracking! Hard to read, hard to figure out, and totally unpleasant to attempt to make heads or tails of the data. The original was so succinct; the new one is chaotic. It's the most important feature for me, and now it's virtually unusable.

T. West

I had just updated my older Fitbit when the downgrade to the sleep log went live. I returned it. I got sick this week, it registered NONE of the extra naps and this morning there was no overnight sleep logged at all. I added it, then synced the band. Solid black. So the sleep function no longer works at all.  I will find another brand and am done with Fitbit.

I also had recommended to a friend exactly for the sleep info, had to call them and say forget it.

Sue

I totally agree with you all. Its rubbish! I have a fitbit to monitor sleep, heart rate during exercise and daily steps. The sleep app doesn't work on,opening the app in the morning, I have to try multiple times. I was offered 12 months premium  free when I got this at Christmas, only they want your bank details to hold. Why I asked, its policy they said. Well its not free then....I'm paying with my data that you keep for 12 months even before I need to start paying!! Disappointed with the service. I think Google want to dump fitbit so making life difficult for us all. Grrrrr

Robert

The change to the sleep format is horrible. Been using the old sleep format for 8 years worked fine. Now I don't  even know how to interpret it. Very disappointing. I guess my husband & I will need to fine another brand of trackers after 8 years .  We were happy with Fitbit not anymore.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview