News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Minimal Phone: A low-priced smartphone with E Ink display and complete keyboard

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2024, 04:53:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

NikoB

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 14:12:11$50-60 maximum
single engineer salary is $100k/year plus, how do you plan paying him if you are selling these at $50-60 lol.
rhetoric question of course, you will not come up with any sensible answer lmao.

i'm not sure this can be profitable even at 325, only 35 perks are available (45 devices overall for backers) and the rest are just free donations, red flag for crowdfunding

NikoB

Quote from: lmao on March 04, 2024, 14:22:05how do you plan paying him if you are selling these at $50-60 lol.
A batch of 10 million+ in at least a year. And there is nothing super complicated here. And they themselves called it a "cheap" smartphone.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 19:01:19A batch of 10 million+ in at least a year.
HAHAHAHA
Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 19:01:19And there is nothing super complicated here.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, that's redefining 'low iq'
guy is just sitting in his mom's basement and "producing" 10 million phones between pretending he knows a thing about programming and a thing about tech

NikoB

I wonder when you will get bored of being a local stupid clown for the needs of the same morons as you once were A? Which suddenly disappeared somewhere, as I predicted.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 19:30:37I wonder when you will get bored of being a local stupid clown for the needs of the same morons as you once were A? Which suddenly disappeared somewhere, as I predicted.
what does this phrase even mean lol, what morons, who disappeared lmao

it's not me being clown, it's you being idiot who really thinks producing 10 millions of SOMETHING is not complicated. it's factory with workers, it's logistics, it's sales and salesmen - and you are dumb enough to think you can just sell for 50 bucks like a fucking jeans and be profitable HAHAH
what a tool.

DantePiertt

Quote from: lmao on March 04, 2024, 19:34:31
Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 19:30:37I wonder when you will get bored of being a local stupid clown for the needs of the same morons as you once were A? Which suddenly disappeared somewhere, as I predicted.
what does this phrase even mean lol, what morons, who disappeared lmao

it's not me being clown, it's you being idiot who really thinks producing 10 millions of SOMETHING is not complicated. it's factory with workers, it's logistics, it's sales and salesmen - and you are dumb enough to think you can just sell for 50 bucks like a fucking jeans and be profitable HAHAH
what a tool.

If you have the money, you can outsource production to China and cut out several steps. The problem with these products is that they are produced in low quantities, for very specific niches, which increases costs.

Products with an e-ink display are usually relatively expensive.

lmao

Quote from: DantePiertt on March 04, 2024, 20:11:48you can outsource production to China and cut out several steps
of course it will be china, but it's not free by a mile, 10 milliond evices upfront payment will be huge hahah, if there's free factory willing to take the order this big at all
Quote from: DantePiertt on March 04, 2024, 20:11:48with these products is that they are produced in low quantities, for very specific niches, which increases costs
exactly, they have only 45 devices in backer perks, the rest is just donations with $500K goal.
it's just a cash grab with $12K worth of devices giveaway, my bet is we will never see it on sale, there's so many red flags.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview