News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo launches 13.3-inch Yoga 6 convertible with Renoir-U APUs and metal+cloth hybrid design

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2020, 12:45:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The hybrid design that combines metal with soft textured materials help the chassis weigh in at only 2.9 lbs. Spec-wise, this model is not as impressive as the Yoga Slim 7 Pro, and the prices clearly reflect this. Still, users can equip the 13.3-inch Yoga 6 with up to a Ryzen 7 4700U coupled with up to 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and up to 1 TB of NVMe SSD storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-launches-13-3-inch-Yoga-6-convertible-with-Renoir-U-APUs-and-metal-cloth-hybrid-design.488568.0.html

vertigo

Quote from: winston on August 19, 2020, 15:57:16
That fabric is gonna look shabby in a few months.

Yup, my thoughts exactly. This looks like it could be great, with the only thing missing being a Trackpoint, but pass on the stupid fabric cover, which should be an option. I like being able to clean my devices, and especially with COVID, a design like this is beyond stupid. I don't understand why they refuse to release a decent convertible with Ryzen or at least Ice Lake. UHD620 is just not good enough at this point, with Ryzen and even Tiger Lake available.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview