News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 7506 2-in-1 Convertible Review: Easy to Use, Easy to Own

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2020, 08:01:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Inspiron 15 7506 2-in-1 plays it safe with no distracting buzzwords or features to jack up the price. The final result is an affordable no-frills 15.6-inch convertible that does well in almost every category even if it doesn't excel in any particular one.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-7506-2-in-1-Convertible-Review-Easy-to-Use-Easy-to-Own.509524.0.html

Justin

I think this laptop could be so much better if the cooling solution was more powerful. Perhaps two heat pipes which lead to the fan, with another one sitting in all the empty space for passive cooling.(or even a vapor chamber). Then this thing could increase PL1 and cause the CPU to go to its max frequency, even under 100% load.

bruh

Are you guys going to be reviewing the HP Spectre x360 13 and 14? They look like flawless devices.

Bob vila

Is there a reason you waited until after the biggest holiday sale this year to review such a mainstream laptop?

How did this help people that would have wanted to buy this during black Friday or cyber Monday for Xmas, which is in a few days?

Just food for thought: push reviews of mainstream devices earlier so readers can use it for purchase decisions, not 3 days before Xmas eve

lox

exactly what i wait after the lenovo yoga 15 9i. But dell say is HDR , , is it fake, marketing ad??

Dorby

Quote from: lox on December 21, 2020, 17:18:29
exactly what i wait after the lenovo yoga 15 9i. But dell say is HDR , , is it fake, marketing ad??

On mobile devices anything under HDR 600 is "Fake" or should not be considered HDR because there is no local zone dimming support, WCG(wide color gamut), and enough brightness to take advantage of HDR content. Trust me, I've used 2 devices with "certified" HDR 400 and 500, one of them being the 2018 Lenovo Yoga with a 4K UHD "HDR" display, and those are absolutely marketing buzz terms as they say.

If you do utilize a ton of HDR enabled content - 4K BluRays on local storage, 60fps HDR video streams, and HDR capable games, get yourself a laptop with at least HDR600 (IPS/WVA) or HDR500 TRUE BLACK (OLED) certifications. Even then you should understand that HDR 600 is 'undefined' meaning that it hasn't really been tested for actual content, just an optimistic estimate based on OEM figures.

displayhdr.org/general/not-all-hdr-is-created-equal/

For a monitor or TV, be sure to look for both 'DisplayHDR 1000'(or 1400) specification and 'HDR10+' delivery support, as having both will ensure a good experience.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview