News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Baseus 240 W hands-on: Universal GaN charger with display for up to 5 devices

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2024, 20:44:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Baseus offers a universal DC/USB power supply with a powerful 240W and display. The latter conveniently shows the consumption of each individual connected device as well as the total value. This comes at a price: you'll have to shell out around 190 euros! We use our measurement methodology to check whether the display information is correct, whether the Baseus USB power supply can even charge current gaming laptops, and where the limits of the device's load capacity with five outputs lie.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Baseus-240-W-hands-on-Universal-GaN-charger-with-display-for-up-to-5-devices.812033.0.html

Trevor2835

Could you give an example of these: "There are already USB-C power supply units on the market that can also supply 240 W at one output."?

ScooterTh

The app permissions alone put me off. I'm not giving access to my mic and camera for a power management app.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview