News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei updates the list of devices eligible for the EMUI 10.1 update

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2020, 18:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to Huawei's updated roadmap, a total of 36 devices are eligible to receive the EMUI 10.1 update. It includes both Huawei and Honor smartphones, of which the latter will get the update in the form of Magic UI 3.1. The software is already rolling out in Europe and will be available to eligible devices in the coming weeks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-updates-the-list-of-devices-eligible-for-the-EMUI-10-1-update.467738.0.html

neuroben

Hello
Do you know if my Mate 20x 5g EVR-n29 with build: 9.1.1.197 (C185E2R2P1) will ever receive EMUI 10.1?  Bought phone online. It originated from the UAE. I live in USA. 
Thank you

Anil Ganti

Quote from: neuroben on June 04, 2020, 08:03:47
Hello
Do you know if my Mate 20x 5g EVR-n29 with build: 9.1.1.197 (C185E2R2P1) will ever receive EMUI 10.1?  Bought phone online. It originated from the UAE. I live in USA. 
Thank you

Hi, your phone is eligible for EMUI 10.1. .

Ayman

Azeem Mirza

Souran

سلام آیا گوشی آنر 8ایکس هم بروز رسانی صورت می‌گیرد در لیست هست با تشکر از ایران

Ismail Jamal

vVDB

Pourquoi tous les smartphones sous 10 ne sont pas éligibles ?
J'ai un P Smart 2019...
Ne me dites pas qu'il est vieux ! Où obsolète...

Emerson

Im so excited about the EMUI 10.1 on my phone because it was included on the first release. But then, it was pulled out today!!! My Huawei-P20-Pro should be included this time! JUSTICE! disappointed 😭. No doubt to change brand.

Austin Zhanota

Hi... Do you have any info regarding my Huawei.... 9.10.322(C185E4R188)...if it's eligible for Android 10

peyman

[email protected]

When Y7 2019 prime will get the 11 update... It's not even 9.0...

You guys disappointed us.
Alas.

Haq Nawaz Khan

I am very disappointed to see that honorplay is not in the the list.
This is my first and the last time to buye the honor devices, I will never purchase it again.

Xender Basumatary

:(im very sad to know this update im realy like emui 10 update but....
Pls give some special update for us. Who can't get emui10 update pls

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview