News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Almost a year on from its release and the Dell XPS 15 9570 is still suffering from countless issues

Started by Redaktion, May 02, 2019, 00:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

MR J P DARLING

Keyboard has never worked properly. Especially the space bar. Replaced on site within a month but the replacement is just as bad. Infuriating to the point where I might have to go back to the Macbook Pro it was supposed to replace.

Sneeb Ling

Louis Swart

The Dell XPS 15 9570 is a nicely designed product with good specs from a "reputable" company. I don't mind a few glitchs at the start but would have expected them to have fixed the major obvious issues by now.

It will be very short sighted of Dell not to attend to these issues. This was my first Dell product and I'll only ever consider buying a Dell product again if the current issue are fixed and soon.

Igro Kot

I've noticed 2 problems:
1. when using software with streaming data, like StreetSmartEdge connection is periodically lost using wifi or Ethernet connection. Doesn't happen on my old Toshiba connected to the same network.
2. Screen completely goes black for a second or two.

Toshi

Purchased a XPS 9570 specked out with 32gb of RAM + i9 and the worst decision I have ever made. Absolute balls. I extremely recommend against it. I have had my laptop replaced by Dell 3 times and still no use. The whole laptop was mechanically designed wrong and there is no BIOS or any type of update that can fix this piece of s***.

I promise that a laptop with 8 g's of ram and i5 can outperform it at any time and with anything.

Tony da Franca

Unlike many of the other posters here, my 9570 (32gB, i9) seemed perfect until middle of this year when it started crashing at random. Takes forever to restart after a crash, and comes up with a BIOS error (date/time not set). I have it scrupulously up to date: Bios 1.13 (13!!! WTF) >:(

I have used Dell for years because I had never had a pad experience withe their kit, but this is crap.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview