News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Prestige 14 Hands-On Laptop Review: Faster than ever and still great for content creators

Started by Redaktion, September 04, 2019, 14:18:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI has packed the Prestige 14 with a powerful 10th generation Intel Core processor and a mid-range NVIDIA GPU, despite the device being just 16 mm thick. Can such a thin and light laptop keep these components cool? Our initial tests suggest so. Read on to find out more in this hands-on review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Prestige-14-Hands-On-Laptop-Review-Faster-than-ever-and-still-great-for-content-creators.434090.0.html

Marbaf

I am surprised there is no comment this new nice feature. No more specific power port, well done MSI

Marcus T

Any thoughts on the sound quality? Positioning and power of speakers? Professional tuning?

Thanks for the initial review, very helpful!

zevlak

Hi, are you going to write hands-on review to Prestige 15? Is there pwm flickering in display, please?
Thanks
M

anon

2 type-C and 2 type-A yesss
soldered RAM nooo
52Wh battery mehhh

2.0 type-A honestly isn't too bad, but it is strange to see.

william blake

Quote from: Vaga on September 05, 2019, 13:26:19
Where are people seeing the battery size is only 52Whr?
https://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/Notebooks/MSI/Prestige_14_i7-10710U/Prestige_14_i7_10710U/MSI_Prestige14_21.jpg

Vaga

When is the full review coming out?

Eagerly looking forward. Want to buy this laptop but the 50Whr battery (and USB 2.0) are scaring me a little bit.

sssssssss

I am really curious how this will perform with undervolting. And with the 1080 screen for better battery life and lower graphics load. Hopefully the 1080 screen will have 100% sRGB and good color accuracy for content creators. It could be the perfect portable work machine I've been searching for all these years. Looking forward to seeing new laptops with comet lake CPUs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview