News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Masimo W1 smartwatch with accurate pulse oximeter receives Hydration Index feature

Started by Redaktion, December 15, 2022, 16:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Masimo has announced that all W1 smartwatches will now receive a Hydration Index (Hi) tool. The feature lets you view your hydration level and observe how this affects your body. Plus, the wearable has other health monitoring tools, such as a pulse oximeter, heart rate and respiratory sensors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Masimo-W1-smartwatch-with-accurate-pulse-oximeter-receives-Hydration-Index-feature.674864.0.html

Taff

I loved the idea of the Masimo W1 watch because I thought it would help me live a healthy and less stressful life worrying about my oxygen stats. Eighteen hours after receiving the watch, I received an error message and it stopped working. The watch wouldn't charge. It only got very hot on the charger.
Masimo replaced it within days. In general, the company has excellent customer service. But when I sent them screenshots of the second watch not accurately recording my oxygen, my steps, my heart rate and several times the O2 level blanking out— the company has not responded.
This morning I was feeling like I couldn't breathe but my W1 watch showed 97 SpO2 so I didn't do anything to help my breathing. Finally I grabbed my Masimo oximeter which read my O2 as 89 while the watch still read 96. So the reason I bought the watch no longer exists. I am truly disappointed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview