News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaker reveals Eurozone prices for Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9 Plus, Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra and official accessories

Started by Redaktion, July 24, 2023, 15:22:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A leaker has outlined the many variants of the Galaxy Tab S9 series that Samsung plans to offer in Europe. Not only has @billbil_kun also confirmed pricing for the Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9 Plus and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra, but they have also outlined pricing for the three tablets' official accessories.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaker-reveals-Eurozone-prices-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S9-Galaxy-Tab-S9-Plus-Galaxy-Tab-S9-Ultra-and-official-accessories.735650.0.html

splus

Wow! I bought the S8+ with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage for 750 EUR exactly a year ago.

These new S9 prices are quite a handful... Good luck to Samsung, but I'd MUCH rather buy a (pretty good) laptop than a tablet with these prices!

Swizzy

What a joke. By the time you have the €200 euro keyboard you're WELL into decent laptop/convertible price range. Samsung is dead to me.
My last Samsung tablet was an S5E, Samsung was kind enough to botch the last update before they dropped support which can only be fixed via rooting. It introduced two processes that hog a CPU core each 24/7 unnecessarily draining the battery. Even getting in touch with them directly yielded no result.
Zero repairability on top of that. Disgusting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview