News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia GeForce RTX 5080: Desktop graphics card rumoured to launch before the RTX 5090

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2024, 11:17:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nvidia's flagship GeForce RTX 5090 might not be the first graphics card to launch this year. Prolific leaker Kopite7Kimi says the company could unveil the GeForce RTX 5080 as its first Blackwell-based offering.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-5080-Desktop-graphics-card-rumoured-to-launch-before-the-RTX-5090.834659.0.html

Sliderpro

If they release 16 gb 80-class card, there is no way people will just ignore AMD for gaming.

iWonder

Quote from: Arnas on May 07, 2024, 18:33:25Bastards again with low Vram.

Nvidia been doing this and getting away with it for 10 years now, since the GTX 970 with 3.5GB of vRAM. And every year gamers still went Nvidia.

Curious to see if this will be the final straw and we actually see a push back by gamers actually voting with their wallet and saying no like they did with helldivers controversy recently or will they bend over and swallow like they've been doing with all these various 3rd party launchers (Ubisoft, EA, etc) and continue as if nothing had happened.

TheDecisiveBeerCouldron

In games like WoW while the higher VRAM definitely helps, just having a GPU which cannot run normally with direct X12 is just unacceptable. I'm having massive blackouts and I tried everything on 7900 XTX. The card works fine with almost every other game, but I play mostly WoW and Im screwed along with thousands of other players who chose AMD over Nvidia. "Can Nvidia get away with it" yes they can. As long as their drivers are working better with most games, players like me will choose Nvidia next time. Heck I was even considering selling my 7900 xtx and getting a 4080 super.

NikoB

I generally laugh at the stupid gamers - paying $1000 for a card that doesn't have at least 32GB HBM3e with 1TB/s bandwidth on board is a complete inadequacy of purchases. These people apparently have too much extra money in their pockets. This is a real problem that increases prices...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview