News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Pad 5 Tablet review - Android-Alternative to the cheapest iPad

Started by Redaktion, December 19, 2021, 14:33:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A lot of performance, 120 Hz display and a chic design in the style of the Apple iPad Air: The 11-inch Xiaomi Pad 5 offers all that for 400 Euros (~$450) and is thus an interesting alternative to the Apple iPad 2021, which is one of the best tablets in this price range. We will find out whether the Pad 5 can really compete with the Apple rival in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Pad-5-Tablet-review-Android-Alternative-to-the-cheapest-iPad.587080.0.html

Gagan Ranu

Very thorough review
I just want to know that is there any possibility of it launching in India

rich42

on gsmarena.com the contrast got a 1271:1 number, which is on par with other top tablets, so i am unsure how i should rate the low number on notebookcheck.com
ww.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_pad_5-review-2317p3.php

Praveen

The Xiaomi Pad 5 is a good budget tab that had so many good specs that is not in other tablets! The first thing is the Snapdragon 860 processor which gives a great performance in all aspects, this is not in any other budget tabs. The 120Hz HDR10 Dolby vision display is good but it is LCD which could be a LED screen, this LCD is a good quality one and the picture quality is great! When it comes to storage which is the most important part of all devices, in this Pad 5 there is a 128 and 256GB with 6GB Ram it is more than enough for good performance if the storage is high! The Stereo speakers are a plus because with Tabs we can watch series and movies so this speaker is great as for the battery this Pad has 8720 mAh which is a beast of power and it'll sustain for more than 2-3 days according to the usage. I'll get a back cover or skin from Gadgetshieldz to protect the pad from damage. The Pad 5 is a good investment if you ask me because of these good specs I've mentioned above! Overall the Pad 5 is one of the best tabs in 2022! :p

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview