News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2024) specs, pricing, and launch info outed in new leak

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2024, 20:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new report indicates Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2024) alongside the Galaxy A35 and Galaxy A55 later this month as its latest refresh of the budget tablet. Specs, pricing, and some launch information of the tablet have now been revealed as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S6-Lite-2024-specs-pricing-and-launch-info-outed-in-new-leak.809340.0.html

Carlo

Re 2022 LTE variant-
Where was it available, in Moldunistan?
Light of the world, shine on me.
I searched from shore to shore to shore,
and I looked high and low...
AFAIK only Wi-Fi 2022 variant released.

And if the 2024 reported specs are to be believed the product will be unpurchaseable \ barely usable as a free giveaway:
4&64gb, LTE, 15W charging?!?!?
And to boot Locked- since Samsung won't directly sell cellular variants (in US at least) only thru carriers- who can also disable other features at will.

At 4\64gb\15W will be slow as molasses, won't allow many desired apps installed, and hot from constant charging.

The only semi-attractive option will be as phablet- IF native call&text remains in an unlocked international variant (ergo automatic call recording works) with active dual SIM & not lose any cellular bands. And add something extra to counterbalance inferior specs- IR, NFC w\ Samsung pay, Radio, Audio jack, HDMI \ USB-A slot, something...

But again, the basic specs horrendously ancient- the government free tablet program provides same or better specs all around  with native call&text on some models.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview