News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 17:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Miranda

Same problems and much more with Mi11

Don't buy Mi11, major problems.

I returned mine today, just boughted 10 days ago and there are a lot of bugs and major quality issues.

The 120Hz display is fake, when you are scrolling is a mess, my older Huawei P10 Lite is smoother.

In some apps when you're swithing between them the main screen blocks for a few seconds, looks like a Pentium 4 working.

Using the messenger bubbles, the keyboard cover the typing area, you can't see what you are wrighting.

Adding stories on Instagram the keyboard cover the additional options also.

Games like Call of Dutty have some frames slowdown, so bad and sometimes takes a lot of time to load the game.

Is missing in the camera lens chromatic reduction group lens. When your filming against direct light, apears in the image green round chromatic balls.
The camera flash is very low quality.

50W wirelss charge but there's no wireless charger for that power, useless.

Fingerprint on the screen very annoying, you must save various print from each fibger in different position to work.

The round edges are beautifull but a mess because several times just grabing the phone it thinks you usi g the touch. In the full screen mode in the round corners cuts some info.

Final Veridict in my opinion:

Don't buy Xiaomi M11, just wait for de PRO and ULTRA versions and hope they don't get this incomprehensible problems, we're talking of a flagship, top of the line.

If you don't want to wait, buy a MI 10T PRO 256GB for almost half of the price and without of this major issues, as a know and with almost tge same performance.

In other hand buy any lite version because is much cheaper and for what MI11 does all lite version are capable of do for less than half of the money.

If anyone wants, i can show you a video of all this issues.

Hope to help someone

Vishal garg

my phone also sometimes do weird behaviour like screen off fingerprint sensor bugs and other screen bugs :(

Juha-Pekka seppälä

My Mi 10T Pro lags sometimes when searching the websites. It wont respond att all. Other is that the phone won't show every photos that you have took with phones camera...maybe some sort of ram issue, have to restart the phone, then I can see all photos. And sometimes the screen won't respond att all.

Valentin

How îs possible Xiaomi to create some many bugs... I buy 10T Pro before 2 weeks and i update to android 11... Îs insuportable

Kevin Hamilton Freek

If u are facing some kind of problems do as
Factory reset
Then download debloat tool and uninstall Chinese s***.
I m facing some lag after android11 on global....
For fews reason I goto back to android 10 with Indonesia ROM.
Indian ROM have so much problem i use 3 days. Then I go to Indonesia rom

Verbruggen Chris

Miui version 12.1.1 Android 11 - no problems seen so far. The only recent problem I have encountered was apps crashing after closing them all down. It wasn't a problem with the phone. The problem was gone after updating android system webview from the playstore.

Toby Winkel

Ik heb de mi 10t pro. Had ook de zelfde problemen. Heb het toestel gisteren terug naar fabrieksinstellingen gedaan en op nieuw geüpdate. Vandaag alleen af en toe een trage reactie of geen reactie voor me gebaren of knopjes in me touchscreen

Stephen Massay

I have a MI10 Ultra and I to have been experiencing these problems with 12.1.1. such as frozen screens, applications crashing, screenlag and various other issues. I was having to restart my phone every other day. I have had numerous Xiaomi in the last 8 yrs and I think this is one of the worse problems I have ever experienced. I have now had to resort to a backup phone until a new update has been issued and I hoping this is soon or I'm changing brand.

Rahul

Myfhhg

Ricardo Lezama

I have a mi note 10, and the first thing I noticed, my apps weren't opening, the Bluetooth is not pairing, after factory reset, the Bluetooth is still not pairing, the charging app is wayyyyyy off on the time it takes to charge the battery, like a whole hour behind.

Olympus

Munya Zhawu

Using Xiomi 9S, since yesterday, could not open application. The keypad was even frozen, application open and close with message "Crash". Touch screen could not work. Could not access memory card storage. I did not do a memory reset for fear of loosing my information.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview