News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Spotify Premium to become more expensive once again and be supplemented by a basic subscription for $10.99

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2024, 02:19:43

Previous topic - Next topic

grafando

Quote from: MADMANMARK on April 08, 2024, 05:43:05I've been with Spotify for a good possible 10 years roughly. I also have Amazon music and several years ago I had the free trial Tidal. I have been waiting for Spotify to get a high-quality of music. I wasn't happy with the extra dollar increase but I digress. I don't pay for HULU something Spotify bundled for me a few years back. So if another dollar is added to the price and I have high-quality sounding music from them my ears will be happy with my ear buds and my Bluetooth speaker. I notice the volume difference between Amazon and Spotify music and of course the quality.
High-quality music? I'm sorry but I could never go back to Spotify due to how terrible their quality of music is. Soundcloud sounds better, and lets you pick what songs you want to listen to rather than having randomized music on the free tier. Tidal offers high-quality sound for similar pricing. Spotify is garbage.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview