News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Neuralink trial participant beating friends at games as he plays Nintendo Switch and sets brain implant control record

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2024, 12:13:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The team behind the first human trial of Elon Musk's Neuralink BCI has shared news about its progress. 'I'm beating my friends in games that as a quadriplegic I should not be beating them in,' says the Prime study participant.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Neuralink-trial-participant-beating-friends-at-games-as-he-plays-Nintendo-Switch-and-sets-brain-implant-control-record.835492.0.html

Cm

We're not going to talk about several of his neurotic tendons breaking off, as was reported last week though? I mean, so far there's no signs of any physical harm, but Nueralink specifically reported that.

You're a reporter. Report both sides instead of just half-a$$ing it all.

JimmyJam

It was mentioned, they just used different words... "Some of the 1024 implanted electrodes retracted from the brain while the Neuralink device surgery was healing, and Noland's BPS score went down."

Tatiana

This is incredible. I can hardly wrap my mind around this technology... if only I had Neuralink.

misermine

I'm so glad it's someone like Elon musk that for the most part can be trusted to not use this tech for nefarious purposes.  I'm sure we have all heard the people at davos talking about what they could do with this.  Imagine what they could do for people once they can get it to control the spine of someone to help them walk...  I have to admit this is far less frightening than I thought to start with. 

Citrus

Very Impressive. This technology could have so many potential applications where it could be used to benefit human beings. I tip my hat to the scientist who have been putting all the hard work into making this a reality, and not just something you read about in a science fiction novel.

Noneofyourbusiness

I believe this is the beginning of Bible prophecy. This, I believe is the starting point of the "mark of the beast" implementation. Be observant. Be watchful.

X

Quote from: Cm on May 12, 2024, 00:07:51We're not going to talk about several of his neurotic tendons breaking off, as was reported last week though? I mean, so far there's no signs of any physical harm, but Nueralink specifically reported that.

You're a reporter. Report both sides instead of just half-a$$ing it all.

RESPONSE: Hey Genius! WHAT THE HELL IS A NEUROTIC TENDON?! GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET YOUR EDUMICATION! SMH.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview