News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

TCL releases new Samsung Galaxy A15 5G with 120 Hz display large battery for $159.99

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2024, 19:25:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

TCL has released a new affordable smartphone that will directly take on the likes of the Samsung Galaxy A15 5G. Arriving as the TCL 50 XL 5G, the smartphone runs Android 14 out of the box and retails for $159.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/TCL-releases-new-Samsung-Galaxy-A15-5G-with-120-Hz-display-large-battery-for-159-99.834045.0.html

Deng Li

TCL makes junk and installs spyware in phones sold outside China. If that isn't bad enough, the phone is crippled by a slow, unreliable Mediatek processor.

Arthur Kade

Great screen, great sound, decent speed, poor build quality, mediocre camera, and you BETTER NOT get it wet!!!!!

CJ Kim

Would be nice if the camera bump was centered. It would look better that way.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. TIME TRAVELERS or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN formerly of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby, balding Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL)

kirk781

Quote from: Deng Li on May 04, 2024, 20:17:16TCL makes junk and installs spyware in phones sold outside China. If that isn't bad enough, the phone is crippled by a slow, unreliable Mediatek processor.

Installs spyware as in unwanted bloat or actual spyware?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview