News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 7745G help

Started by RoOka18, May 20, 2010, 12:05:18

Previous topic - Next topic

RoOka18

Hello!

I have just bought an Acer Aspire 7745G with Core i7 720QM and Radeon 5850. I am very satisfied with the computer (Bad Company 2 works with all settings to MAX :D), but I don't understand 2 things. First, I cannot open ePower Management. I installed it, but I cannot open the program. It's not a problem, because I used some programs to log the GPU and CPU frequencies while playing, and it worked perfectly on higher frequencies, it just weird. All my friends who has Acer notebook can use the ePower Manager, except me :). Do you have any idea why? The other weird thing that Everest says my RAMs are running at 659 MHz, but they are 1333-DDR3.

My other question is a bit annoying to me. We were playing Rise of Nations and GTA IV on LAN. RoN was always saying that "Waiting on ME". I don't know if GTA IV was doing that too, but I think so because it was lagging like hell sometimes. And I really don't know why. We were playing with a gamer desktop PC, and an other Acer notebook which is MUCH slower than mine. Maybe my network settings are bad, but I don't know which part. I tried using WLAN, and wired too but it's the same.

Can you help me with these problems? And please answer in English, I'm a student from Hungary, and I don't know German....:S
Thank you very much

Florian Glaser

Hi,

as far as i can see, ePower Management only runs in backround on the Aspire 7745G and can not be opened, that should be normal. And for Everest: Some tools only show half of the RAM-Speed, so that´s normal too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview