News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Gram 14Z90N Laptop Review: Lightweight at the Cost of Performance

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2020, 03:21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Larger than a Dell XPS 13 but at least 200 grams lighter, the 14-inch LG Gram 14Z90N is one of the lightest subnotebooks you can find with a U-class Core i7 CPU. Expect some steep compromises along the way in regards to performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Gram-14Z90N-Laptop-Review-Lightweight-at-the-Cost-of-Performance.465540.0.html

william blake

very interesting device, so many strong cases for it or against it. i need more reviews.

Mahdi 2002 pss

It's noise level and battery life are great, regret for below average lcd panel. Moreover, you appreciated keyboard and then scoring 70% is enough?! I think battery score must be more, some times I think you adjusting scores to final score be A CERTAIN one!

Edjpin

Using the LG Gram now for a few month and never want different, except maybe for outside usage in the sun due to its limited brightness than.
I really love the total silent working, not only for me but also for other people around. In that respect it is like a mobile phone.
Perfect, only "missing" the Touchscreen because I wanted the lovely looking white version.

Jesse

I can't wait until they put out a 17" version with AMD guts.   Cool, quiet, and better than this intel version.

riklaunim

Quote from: william blake on May 16, 2020, 04:20:25
very interesting device, so many strong cases for it or against it. i need more reviews.
Previous Grams are similar - pretty screen, good build, fails at thermals, very slim with limited/hard user access. Costs 2-3 times more than a non-pro variant.

ITexpert77

Last year's model is the 14Z990, the 980 you keep referring is the 2018.  Lots of reviews said that the 14Z990 has abysmal sound, even with headphones. I wonder if this new 14Z90N is better.
Pity you tested the single channel memory model and not the dual channel 16GB, 512GB SSD i7 model.
Keep up the good work, I love this website, no-one else tests for PWM!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview