News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Summit E14 Flip Evo A12M convertible review: A legit alternative to HP, Dell or Lenovo

Started by Redaktion, July 17, 2022, 06:11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Having already cracked the gaming space, MSI is continuing its efforts to carve into the lucrative office and business segment with its Summit series of prosumer devices. The Summit E14 Flip is one of the best models in its family thus far with build quality rivaling that of bigger OEMs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Summit-E14-Flip-Evo-A12M-convertible-review-A-legit-alternative-to-HP-Dell-or-Lenovo.634543.0.html

Chris M

Correction. You say battery life is comparable to the LG Gram 14,yet the table shows the LG with 47% more endurance

Sasha

I've tried two of them and really liked the design and pretty much everything.
However, it would get so hot it was impossible to use it as a tablet, as you would just burn your hands.
First model had failed fans, the second one had the fans working, yet it didn't help at all :D

Ronald Samoonte

Got this laptop and pretty much satisfied with my purchase. Initially looking at Yoga 9i but settled for the MSI summit due to lower price. I also encountered heating issue above the keyboard area. I'm still experimenting with the MSI Center Pro setting. I used the AI Ambient Silent AI most of the time and for light loads and switch to High Performance when playing some games. What I really like on this laptop is the security features ~ windows hello, tobii aware and the tile integration w/c differentiates the MSI summit from that of Lenovo, HP and Dell. Battery life is not great but still ok ~ 5 to 6 hrs. I think Intel's 12 gen P series are not power efficient compared to AMD but I do prefer Intel chips since the drivers are most stable compared to AMD.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview