News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Have you encountered any compatibility issues with specific programs when using

Started by steveanderson, March 13, 2024, 07:57:32

Previous topic - Next topic

steveanderson

Hey everyone,

I recently made the upgrade to a 4K monitor for my workstation setup, and while the visuals are stunning, I've noticed some compatibility issues with certain programs. I'm curious to know if others have had similar experiences or if it's just me.

Specifically, I've encountered issues with scaling in some older applications, where text and UI elements appear tiny or blurry. Additionally, some software seems to have trouble adapting to the higher resolution, leading to interface elements being misplaced or cut off.

I've tried adjusting display settings and updating drivers, but the problems persist. Before reaching out to support for each individual program, I wanted to check if anyone here has encountered similar issues and perhaps found some solutions or workarounds.

So, have you experienced any compatibility issues with specific programs when using a 4K monitor? If so, how did you address them? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing your experiences and insights.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview