News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Four classic Nokia smartphones HMD Global should have remade

Started by Redaktion, May 08, 2024, 05:07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HMD Global has brought back a handful of classic Nokia feature phones, but what if it remade other smartphones from the old Nokia era? The Nokia E72 and the Nokia N95 could make very welcome returns.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Four-classic-Nokia-smartphones-HMD-Global-should-have-remade.834577.0.html

tedy

They could make a slider, but not with physical button, but with a 2nd display for qwerty
Theoretically it is already done with the foldables.

Jobayer Tansim Ahmed

Asss sass deee

No, because HMD global doesn't make premium phones those would just be looking cool with cheapest of cheap components. You don't want Nokia E series with some low end snapdragon that doesn't have enough performance to make a phone call. That is not Nokia. It's china brand that has bought name to make "Nokia" streaming boxes and speakers.

Don't buy streaming boxes from china they are riddled with malware... Wink wink.

Nixo Henry

Should they revive them,I wish the same music player that enabled both parties to enjoy music during a call be included too; I pretty much miss that, it was really cool 😎👌

Benjamin James

Wow! I would love an updated version of both my old E72 & E7, I would buy both of these out of pure wonderful nostalgia! The E7 has to be my most favourite phone of all times, I refused to upgrade for 4 years with my E7, sadly I lost my E72 far too early!

nemo

Hear me out Nokia n9 running Sailfish os ... make it come full circle ...

Twajetmech

The e7 was my favorite phone of all time. It was the ultimate phone for txt messaging

Quasitor

There is a revival with the, planet computers series of the psion range. Not as good as it should have been.

YUKI93

Quote from: tedy on May 08, 2024, 10:33:16They could make a slider, but not with physical button, but with a 2nd display for qwerty
Theoretically it is already done with the foldables.

As a current owner of an LG V50 with its detachable Dual Screen case, I can't help but think that's a good idea. Replace the whole keyboard with a second screen, and we're all good to go.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview