News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Minisforum BD770i review: The mini-ITX motherboard with AMD Ryzen 7 7745HX as the basis for small gaming PCs

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2024, 11:38:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Minisforum BD770i is a motherboard that includes a permanently soldered APU. The AMD Ryzen 7 7745HX is installed here, along with a large heat sink. As a result, there should be no thermal issues with the SoC. We coupled the Minisforum BD770i with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 to see whether we could make a relatively compact gaming system. All of the results may be found in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Minisforum-BD770i-review-The-mini-ITX-motherboard-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-7745HX-as-the-basis-for-small-gaming-PCs.792900.0.html

Meyrick Harrison

I just bought one of these but had to return it as the onboard front-panel hd audio wasn't working. When I tried googling the exact chip, I found it was a realtek chip from 2013. It might be worth mentioning or having a look to see if I was just unlucky or if this is a place where they've skimped. Does your one work perfectly? / Recognise when a 4-pole jack was plugged in? Because mine didn't...

spuwho

The early bird special just came online for the 16c/32t BD790i. $519 USD

Let the prognosticators/CPU arbitrage experts weigh in now.

Murray

How relevant is that board given you can go out and purchase an ITX motherboard and a low power desktop Ryzen 7000?

Once you are talking about equipping builds with desktop high performance video cards and such I question the value of a $400 motherboard+mobile processor combo.

davidm

Quote from: Murray on January 23, 2024, 04:03:27How relevant is that board given you can go out and purchase an ITX motherboard and a low power desktop Ryzen 7000?

Desktop 7000 doesn't have the NPU, as support emerges this kit would be excellent for lower power media server purposes including monitoring (for example, using Frigate).

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview