News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ to be left behind as smartphone market pivots to 1.5K displays

Started by Redaktion, September 12, 2022, 10:47:17

Previous topic - Next topic

RedaktionsPenis

What waste of time, this article.
Anything beyond ~400 ppi is indistinguishable to the human eye.
There was reason many smartphone manufacturers bumped down the screen resolution.

Gixxer1340.1

I'm real dumb

Sony Xperia has had 4k for like 3 weeks according to Forbes.

I work in construction. And drop phone often. I know.

Technocrust

Haryana

Playfulness

AFricangunslinger 1 days 13 hours ago

What a nonsense headline, it has long been established that there is a very hard deminishing return on higher PPI's, even with phone screens that you basically hold up to your face. 1080P is plenty, I personnaly have a phone with a higher resolution and I can't tell the difference whether its set to Full HD or QHD.

It's the basic same marketing bullshit you have with TV's. Most people sitting at any reasonable viewing distance from a TV can't decern individual pixels on a 4K TV but apparently you really need 8K, cause higher numbers means more better hurr durr.

Pretty samefull for this site to propagate this nonsense..

This is completely unintelligible. I'm losing brain cells reading this. Not one single sentence makes any sense or has any relevance.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Quogue33

i think this article is really about sustainable development in general but not much of a problem for what you think is best to address the situation.

Jrev2020

It seems every article that pops up on my news feed is pro Apple with positive headlines for anything iPhone and Apple and every other electronic company has a negative article.  This has been going on for over a decade.  Very very odd.

Jrev2020

It seems every article that pops up on my news feed is pro Apple with positive headlines for anything iPhone and Apple and every other electronic company has a negative article.  This has been going on for over a decade.  Very very odd.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview