News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

3 tech trends that took off during the pandemic

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2022, 18:21:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we all live our lives. Everything from work to hobbies and habits have all had to adapt and change. Let's take a look at how tech trends have changed as our lives have changed during the pandemic.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/3-tech-trends-that-took-off-during-the-pandemic.596584.0.html

anon

So... I am not sure what is happening with SEO these days, but "Top N" lists dominate search results. The lifestyle/editorial article category itself I have no objection to--it's the fear that the effort to increase reach will directly lead to more content resembling "[paragraphs of exposition]+[list of items]" apparently with the goal of increasing the user's dwell time on the page.

Some time ago Notebookcheck had a poll about whether to have more frequent light content or less frequent dense content, I hope it is not Google now influencing the direction.[/list]

pixelado92

Well, I couldn't have predicted the third one but I'm not surprised either. Mech keybs are largely a gaming meme, and having kids spend so much more time playing games or watching people play games, as evidenced by the first two trends, can definitely lead to more demand of gaming-related products.

For instance, one of my younger relatives has just bought a mouse, and he prioritized RGB LED lighting over any metric of performance. He had taken the gaming pill.
My cousin, in his mid 20's, also got a mech keyb some years ago, and I can't say anything good about it: it's heavy, it's loud, it's not ergonomic at all, the keys take an unreasonable amount of force to action, and I could go on. But hey, it has RGB lighting with that useless ripple effect. Again, he had taken the gaming pill.

abc

No one gived a job after school, studies.
Like building garden homes for exsape.
Nothing more interesting than siting to monitor there wasnt to do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview