News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mokwheel Basalt Power Station e-bike revealed with 28 mph top speed, 80-mile range and 1000 W power backup

Started by Redaktion, July 04, 2022, 19:12:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mokwheel is currently crowdfunding for its Basalt and Basalt St Power Station e-bikes. The vehicles have a top speed of 28 mph (~45 kph) and a range of up to 80 miles (~129 km). The motor permits both pedal assistance and twist-throttle power. With the compatible inverter, you can use the bike's battery to power or charge devices such as smartphones and lights.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mokwheel-Basalt-Power-Station-e-bike-revealed-with-28-mph-top-speed-80-mile-range-and-1000-W-power-backup.633077.0.html

David Fisher

David R Colby

David Colby is interested in reviewing one of your new basalt bikes. Please send me a new Basalt st to review.
Thanks
David Colby

Chris V

Review for MokWheel

Avoid this company at all costs.

1. Bike took weeks to ship and excuses were made for delays due to Covid.

2. Have had the scoria bike for less than a week, pedal broke and stripped the threading to the crank shaft. Company told me it was my fault for not properly installing which is completely false as the instructions were followed exactly. The stripping of the thread only occurred because the pedal had to be removed forcefully. They are now make ME pay for the replacement part and told me to take it to a service shop that will charge me to get it fixed. Costing me even more money.

3. Ordered through their Black Friday special and none of the additional items that were supposed to come with my order. It's been 4 weeks and the company told me they still haven't shipped.

4. The claim of 60-80 miles on their scoria bike battery is also inaccurate. At best the battery will last 40 miles.

Horrible experience overall. Save yourself from this company and find a better bike somewhere else.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview