News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus G16 2024 review - The gaming laptop now with G-Sync OLED and Intel Meteor Lake

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2024, 16:32:44

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Quote from: Neenyah on February 24, 2024, 14:11:26You do know that such option does not exist in the AMD drivers since July 2018, right?
You are a very strange patient with memory lapses - I indicated in the text how to turn on the autocalibrator in Adrenaline.

NVidia/Intel still does not have these settings.

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 12:36:12
Quote from: Neenyah on February 24, 2024, 14:11:26You do know that such option does not exist in the AMD drivers since July 2018, right?
You are a very strange patient with memory lapses - I indicated in the text how to turn on the autocalibrator in Adrenaline.
Just don't ever check the screenshot to stay right in your head like a true tool 😆

Quote from: Neenyah on February 24, 2024, 14:11:26There are video profiles now: https://imgur.com/BX4oq35

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 12:36:12NVidia/Intel still does not have these settings.
Intel. Nvidia has it for years.

NikoB

Quote from: Neenyah on February 25, 2024, 14:14:24Just don't ever check the screenshot to stay right in your head like a true tool
You really are dyslexic. Because the setting is in a different place, not place from your screenshot.

Intel/NVidia doesn't have this. I checked on some 2022-2023 laptops with more recent discrete chips and this is not the case with new drivers for the 1050 either.

AMD has quietly made NVidia for at least 16 years, and its stupid bosses didn't even notice the knockdown...)))

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 20:12:57
Quote from: Neenyah on February 25, 2024, 14:14:24Just don't ever check the screenshot to stay right in your head like a true tool
You really are dyslexic. Because the setting is in a different place, not place from your screenshot.
It's elsewhere, you just can't show it, right? 😁

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 20:12:57Intel/NVidia doesn't have this. I checked on some 2022-2023 laptops with more recent discrete chips and this is not the case with new drivers for the 1050 either.
Lol. Inform Nvidia then that they don't have it because they must be wrong:

(With Studio drivers it is available on all Nvidia GPUs, not just Quadros)

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 20:12:57

There we go, got to my PC... Let's see because you can't provide screenshot (as it doesn't exist since July 2018) of that setting in Adrenalin and because Adrenalin has search so let's find it to beat my "dyslexion", shall we?

Can't find EDID anywhere in Adrenalin: https://imgur.com/AomD2cC

Can't find "Use Extended Display Identification Date (EDID)" anywhere in Adrenalin: https://imgur.com/Xtzbh6o

But hey, you claim that it exist there:

Quote from: NikoB on February 24, 2024, 12:45:48In AMD drivers, just check the "Use Extended Display Identification Date (EDID)" checkbox and an automatic attempt will be made to auto-calibrate in sRGB any screen panel with more or less native space than sRGB.

Then again if you search for anything else, you don't even need a full word, say you want to find "performance"... there it is, with just "perfor" typed in the search box: https://imgur.com/8zdhFde

So NikoB, as always, you are full of s*** with your "facts" 😊

NikoB

Your stupidity and amateurishness are so amazing that readers are probably already making fun of you.

I wrote how to enable the autocalibrator in the newest versions of Adrenaline. But unfortunately, because you are a dyslexic person, you will not be able to understand the sequence for this. Even with a screenshot. Even if draw a red arrow to it check box, you won't see it, because you are also colorblind.

--
By the way, all the latest versions of Adrenaline do not work correctly (intentionally) with VP9/HEVC Zen/Zen+ hardware decoders. It is enough to install the 2020 drivers and the difference in processor load is amazing for the better, as is the drop in noise level. In old drivers, the frequency stays below 1.7 GHz when the decoder is running at 4k@60fps on YouTube, with new drivers in 2024 it jumps to 3 GHz and higher. The processor load is 3 times higher. With a completely updated system and VP9 from MStore. It is for this reason that Lenovo, for example, deliberately does not update video drivers for older series of laptops, despite the fact that support for these series is stated until 2026, and the number of new versions of Adrenaline since then has been measured in dozens...

So the AMD driver writers remain as crooked as they were. The only question is whether this was done intentionally - to try to artificially displace owners of old laptops to new hardware, or whether they are just idiots. I think this was done intentionally - artificial aging of old hardware by deliberately degrading the performance of the drivers.

As you know, AMD is the first to refuse support for older video cards; NVidia has supported it much longer, but alas, its drivers still do not have a built-in autocalibrator for sRGB by EDID.

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 10:37:35...💩💩💩💩💩...
So a true clown full of s***? Got it.

Also nice wall of another incorrect "info" 😂

This is by far my favourite part of that nonsense:

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 10:37:35By the way, all the latest versions of Adrenaline do not work correctly (intentionally) with VP9/HEVC Zen/Zen+ hardware decoders. It is enough to install the 2020 drivers and the difference in processor load...

Adrenalin*, without "e", is an app/GUI where you adjust settings, check for AMD driver updates, check game and apps stats and set settings and parameters for them and so on. It's not what you think it is, fucking lol. It's like saying that the Intel Graphics Command Center, Intel's app for the same purpose, doesn't work with VP9/HEVC 😅

You also can't use 2020 drivers on a 6000/7000 series GPUs, where do you even get those braindead ideas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NikoB

Moron, in my text for the sane it is clearly written how to turn on the autocalibrator. Just a week ago, I checked Adrenaline at the end of January 2024 - everything works as before.

But nothing works for stupid people like you. There are no brains...

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 13:48:26Moron, in my text for the sane it is clearly written how to turn on the autocalibrator. Just a week ago, I checked Adrenaline at the end of January 2024 - everything works as before.

But nothing works for stupid people like you. There are no brains...

You just can't provide screenshot to prove your claims or to help someone else who can't find something that doesn't exist, right? It is difficult to screenshot imaginary things in your head, isn't it? 😆

NikoB

www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh3-021
What kind of idiot do you have to be to not understand what I wrote earlier immediately, without screenshots?

Neenyah, you have completely disgraced yourself. You're a humanitarian, right?

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 18:33:30www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh3-021
What kind of idiot do you have to be to not understand what I wrote earlier immediately, without screenshots?

Neenyah, you have completely disgraced yourself. You're a humanitarian, right?
Holy f***, the level of your retardation is truly astonishing. Now check what I posted back on the second page:

There are video profiles now: https://imgur.com/BX4oq35

It is literally in "Custom". I posted the screenshot of it (and it is also visible on the link you provided) just for you dumb monkey to reply to that comment and say:

Quote from: NikoB on February 25, 2024, 12:36:12You are a very strange patient with memory lapses - I indicated in the text how to turn on the autocalibrator in Adrenaline.

Actual braindead clown. Kudos for achieving that, bottom 1% of "humans" can actually sink so low.

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 13:48:26Moron, in my text for the sane it is clearly written how to turn on the autocalibrator.

You know what is quite funny here? You said:

Quote from: NikoB on February 24, 2024, 12:45:48In AMD drivers, just check the "Use Extended Display Identification Date (EDID)" checkbox and an automatic attempt will be made to auto-calibrate in sRGB any screen panel with more or less native space than sRGB.

And then...

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 18:33:30www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh3-021

...on literally not a single of those screenshots on the AMD's page there is no "Use Extended Display Identification Date (EDID)" checkbox/toggle nor it's being anywhere in the article 😂

It is also to set it separately per-game because, as AMD says on that page:

"By default, Custom Color is disabled in application profiles and will inherit the settings from Global Graphics once enabled. Any changes made in the application profile will apply to the selected game only. In the example below, Custom Color is enabled in the Apex Legends profile with settings from Global Display automatically applied."

Now again, check this what I posted already, check "Custom", try to read it if you can without your shitty AI translator:

That "Custom" there will be global, no need to adjust it per-game/app basis.

NikoB

I can't anymore, because I'm literally dying of laughter and at the same time I'm very sad to see living people with such a low level of intelligence.

Maybe a moderator, because I can't post pictures, just an arrow will show this idiot which checkbox to click? After all, even an AMD employee specially changed the inscription on the screenshots so that even the last daun could be understood, but Neenyah managed to break through the next bottom...

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 19:34:45I can't anymore, because I'm literally dying of laughter and at the same time I'm very sad to see living people with such a low level of intelligence.
Keep wiggling and trying to get out, yeah. You just described yourself perfectly-well here though, well done.

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 19:34:45Maybe a moderator, because I can't post pictures,
Awww, such an "expert" can't find a way to post screenshots 🥺

Quote from: NikoB on February 26, 2024, 19:34:45just an arrow will show this idiot which checkbox to click? After all, even an AMD employee specially changed the inscription on the screenshots so that even the last daun could be understood, but Neenyah managed to break through the next bottom...
Say no more, my challenged friend, I'll do it with some help from Ctrl+F: https://imgur.com/a/Uhrsabg

And check this too, many arrows to help you with your brain insufficiency: https://imgur.com/MbCWYBT

Nothing different than what I said already:
Quote from: Neenyah on February 24, 2024, 14:11:26
You do know that such option does not exist in the AMD drivers since July 2018, right?

Hotz

Why did NoteBookCheck not test the Arc iGPU?

This notebook had a significantly higher CPU Package Power (50W PL1) than most other tests (20-35W), and various youtube channels have shown that Intels Arc iGPU can only unfold its power with higher wattage.

In other words: some benchmarks in the wilderness show that Intel scales better on higher wattage than AMD. While making AMD the winner on low power, but not necessarily on high power. I would like to see serious tests with that (especially with 65W)...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview