News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 7 Pro gives Apple iPhone 14 Pro pangs of depression and jealousy in new TV adverts

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2023, 17:03:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has released a new set of TV adverts aimed squarely at highlighting the deficiencies of the iPhone 14 Pro compared to the Pixel 7 Pro. The Pixel Fold also makes a cameo appearance ahead of its full release later this year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-7-Pro-gives-Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-pangs-of-depression-and-jealousy-in-new-TV-adverts.727632.0.html

Xenofastiq

Technerd71

Great ads. They stretch the truth just a little bit as noted in the article concerning actual battery life but the Pixel isn't bad. The VPN is nice but the Samsung radios could be a little better with reception.

Overall though Google has several points. The AI features Google has invested in are really good. Speech to text, call screening, photography.

I love my Pixel 7 Pro but I am really looking forward to the Pixel 8 Pro. A 9 core chip with a better process should help with the two issues with Tensor which is efficiency and thermal output. More performance would also be nice. A flat screen will also be a huge improvement. I would like to see 50x optical zoom as well.

If Google doesn't change the price then they will have another great phone.

bobfree009

I have both phones and the P7P's battery life is horrible compared to the i14 pro max. The P7P is better for most everything else and I have no ads on mine using an ad block VPN and ad-block DNS. The iPhone has no ability to block all ads like the Pixel. Pixel wins hands down for ad blocking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview