News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra: Leaker reports disappointing 200 MP camera choice for next-generation flagship and Galaxy S24 Ultra successor

Started by Redaktion, April 30, 2024, 00:50:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung is finally rumoured to be moving on from the 50 MP camera it has used in its regular and 'Plus' sized flagships, starting in 2025. However, the same is not expected to be true of the successor to the Galaxy S24 Ultra, which could see another return of Samsung's 200 MP and 1/1.3-inch main sensor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S25-Ultra-Leaker-reports-disappointing-200-MP-camera-choice-for-next-generation-flagship-and-Galaxy-S24-Ultra-successor.832473.0.html

Mr Majestyk

There's a good reason they are called Samesung. Anyway my S21 was always going to be my last Samesung phone. I'll be looking at OnePlus 13/14, iPhone 16/17 or Google Pixel 9/10 for my next phone.

Hahahui

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 30, 2024, 02:53:33There's a good reason they are called Samesung. Anyway my S21 was always going to be my last Samesung phone. I'll be looking at OnePlus 13/14, iPhone 16/17 or Google Pixel 9/10 for my next phone.

Right, because iPhones and Pixels get new cameras every year and definitely haven't used the same design for three generations now..oh, wait

Jim262

More of the same = more of the same lackluster sales. If it was selling so well, they wouldn't keep putting in on sale. 🤣

Davideyey

Time to jump ships, tried of Samsung recycling all same design, same battery and same camera for 3 gens now

Zaslsaz

My solution : 1- turn off the phone or restart. 2- Enter pin code then turn off display immediately 3- Scan your finger when display is off.

Mribia

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 30, 2024, 04:32:40
Quote from: Hahahui on April 30, 2024, 03:04:40
Quote from: Mr Majestyk on April 30, 2024, 02:53:33There's a good reason they are called Samesung. Anyway my S21 was always going to be my last Samesung phone. I'll be looking at OnePlus 13/14, iPhone 16/17 or Google Pixel 9/10 for my next phone.

Right, because iPhones and Pixels get new cameras every year and definitely haven't used the same design for three generations now..oh, wait

Comprehension was optional at your school I see. The article was about hardware. I never said anything about the look of the phone. Try to keep up.

Guess it was only optional at yours. This article is about cameras. The guy's response to you also mentions the camera. Oh the irony of your "comeback"  Learn to read.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview