News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Why Windows on ARM is far from dead

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2023, 19:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Quote from: A on December 20, 2023, 17:43:40Lol, so you really have no idea. They buy AI hardware to _train_ AIs, dummy. _Training_ takes a lot of resources, and _inferencing_ can be ran even on Raspberry Pi (for some models). You probably don't know what inferencing is too though, lol, I don't care, google it up.
Again you, dishwasher, are delusional. You know nothing about serious neural networks.

This time you will probably disappear for a month? At least I hope...

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on December 20, 2023, 21:40:55This time you will probably disappear for a month?
I am yet to see him disappear once, unlike you. Isn't that your specialty, lmao? Whenever you get asked for proof of your s*** claims (like that mythical unicorn Huawei laptop which was being sold in your country five months before being released in China or anywhere else on the planet) you just poof - disappear. Never again to be seen in that thread and even if you do come back you completely ignore the request for the proof 😂

Quote from: Neenyah on December 14, 2023, 14:27:56
Quote from: NikoB on December 14, 2023, 14:11:52
Quote from: Neenyah on December 13, 2023, 23:27:33Must be nice to live in a country where Chinese OEMs sell their own products many months before they even release them in their own market (China).
I have already proven more than once that you are lying and I can easily prove it again.
Lmao, so do it then. I am lying, Notebookcheck is lying, hell even Huawei is lying and they were secretly selling this laptop in your super-important country FIVE MONTHS before they released the product in China. All links are lies, only your invisible links and sources are THE truth 😂

A

Quote from: NikoB on December 20, 2023, 21:40:55Again you, dishwasher, are delusional. You know nothing about serious neural networks.
"Dishwasher"? Lol wtf is this even. )))

Stop sh*tting your pants, dummy, it's clear you have nothing to do with IT. But you've became smarter today thanks to me, now you know it's TRAINING AIs that requires a lot of hardware, not RUNNING them. See, we are getting there. I'm proud of you.

Neenyah

Quote from: A on December 20, 2023, 22:22:08
Quote from: NikoB on December 20, 2023, 21:40:55Again you, dishwasher, are delusional. You know nothing about serious neural networks.
"Dishwasher"? Lol wtf is this even. )))
He said many times that he uses Google Translate and lately whatever they have to translate based on Google's AI (Bard?). He keeps complaining about how bad they are but as English is fairly unfamiliar to him without those tools... Dishwasher is probably something totally else in his native language, we will never know 😁

A

Quote from: Neenyah on December 20, 2023, 22:44:15Dishwasher is probably something totally else in his native language, we will never know
It's very funny

A

Leaving this here just so this dummy NikoB doesn't think I was joking about running inferences on Raspberry Pi. )))

tomshardware.com/news/raspberry-pi-zero2-runs-stable-diffusion-1-5

NikoB

It's getting more and more fun for me to read how two stupid trolls bury themselves. And if it weren't for the periodic help of the administration, they would have disappeared from the forum long ago (at least they would have changed their nicknames, disgracing themselves). =)

A

Quote from: NikoB on December 21, 2023, 13:59:52It's getting more and more fun for me to read how two stupid trolls bury themselves. And if it weren't for the periodic help of the administration, they would have disappeared from the forum long ago (at least they would have changed their nicknames, disgracing themselves). =)
You can say NikoBipolar realized floor got mopped with him again when he starts putting smiley faces and saying how much fun he had.

NikoB

It's time for you to go to the kitchen, American dishwasher. You only inspire contempt among smart people on the forum.

A

Quote from: NikoB on December 21, 2023, 18:41:40American dishwasher
Ahaha, this again? ))

Quote from: NikoB on December 21, 2023, 18:41:40You only inspire contempt among smart people on the forum.
Already told you, don't appeal to audience that's existing only in your head. Of course by "smart" you mean yourself, and, surprise-surprise, you are not, by a mile. I kinda know you just want to turn page to cover your disgrace and leave the thread, every madman on the Internet does this, you are nothing special. You guys somehow always think new page is new life from clean slate. )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview