News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Duet 7 Review: Surface Pro 7 competitor with only a few weaknesses

Started by Redaktion, November 10, 2020, 14:16:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Duet 7 aims to be the ultimate tool for productivity with an endless battery life, top-of-the-line computing power, efficient input devices, crystal-clear images and smart features such as face recognition and the voice assistant Amazon Alexa. The device manages to cover most, but not all of these aspects. The gap to the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 remains.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Duet-7-Review-Surface-Pro-7-competitor-with-only-a-few-weaknesses.503332.0.html

Daniel Ridenhour

Another close but not for me...  still no thunderbolt 3 like the surface pro,  that fabric on the keyboard makes it just as terrible for dusty environments as the Surface Pro keyboard...  A 13" 3:2 or 4:3 aspect screen would be much better for a tablet... 16:10 is ungainly long at even the 12.4" on the samsung tab S7+.  Uses last gen processer with more heat and the aging 620 gpu.   Priced too high.

DimkaL

Dear editor! You wrote under Connection section: 1 Display Port. Where it is? On Tab body or on keyboard body?  According to photo I can see only USB-C ports everywhere.  By the way Lenovo.com said that real HDMI port exists.  Where it is?

Thanks'
Dmitry

Maksim

a chic form factor. but siilus would like to be like Samsung's, using EMR technology. such sailosi light, without violating the balance of the batteries (which, when necessary, impossible to find). in short, the stylus for Windows and Microsoft and Lenovo are wildly inconvenient and not practical. I really hope that Lenovo will release a laptop of the same format, albeit thicker, but with a 9-bit discrete graphics card (at least close to 1050).  I would like at least sometimes to have the opportunity to play at least not in the latest games. and this form factor is just super for me. bluetooth keyboard allows you to work as with Photoshop to move the keyboard to the side and drawing, or holding a tablet in your hands, and the keyboard next to you to use hot keys on Bluetooth. In addition, I will be able to use Bluetooth keyboards without additional purchase when connecting a laptop to an external monitor - this is very convenient for working with large monitors and a TV and for demonstrating or broadcasting through a projector. the computer is connected to the wire, you can freely network to any place with the keyboard.  I would also like to be able to do 3d (blender), sculpting, animation. at least in the training mode or editing created on the PC. I would buy such a laptop plan for myself personally, so that it is productive and adapted for games and for working with photoshop and 3d. and this version of the laptop is suitable for girls or office workers who do not play in principle anything other than solitaire. let Lenovo develop this form factor. In principle, I will recommend and buy laptops of this form factor as a gift. I already plan to buy a transformer Tablet LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga Duet 3 for the purpose of a gift. just for God's sake, make support for styluses using EMR technology. well, they are better, pay someone for a patent, laptops are not cheap, why spoil such a form factor with your clumsy and styluses?
шикарный формфактор. но сиилус хотелось бы такой как у Samsung, по технологии EMR. такие сиилусы лёгкие, без нарушающих баланс батареек (которые, когда надо, невозможно найти). короче стилус под Windows и у Microsoft и у  Lenovo дико неудобные и не практичные. я очень надеюсь что Lenovo выпустит такого же формата ноутбук, пусть и по толще, но с 9оть какой-то дискретной видеокартой (хотя-бы приближаются к 1050).  хотелось бы хоть  иногда иметь возможность поиграть хотя-бы не в не самые свежие игры. а такой формфактор для меня просто супер. блютуз клавиатура позволяет работать как с фотошопом отодвинуть клавиатуру в сторону и рисуя, или держа на руках планшет, а клавиатуру рядом для использования горячих клавишь по блютуз. кроме этого я смогу пользоваться без дополнительной покупки блютуз клавиатур при подключении ноутбука к внешнему монитору - это очень удобно для работы с большими мониторами и телевизора и для демонстрации, или трансляции через проектор. комп подключён к проводу, ты можешь свободно сеть в любое место клавиатурой.  Ещё  хотелось бы иметь возможность заниматься 3д (blender),скульптинг, анимация. хотя быв режиме обучения или редактирования созданного на пк. я бы купил такого плана ноутбук для себя лично, чтоб он был производительный и приспособлен и для игр и для работы с фотошопом и 3д. а такой вариант ноутбука подойдёт девушкам или офисным работникам, которые не играют в принципе ни во что кроме пасьянса. пусть Lenovo развивают этот формфактор. я в принципе буду рекомендовать и покупать в подарок ноутбуки такого формфактора. уже планирую с целью подарка купить Планшет-трансформер LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga Duet 3. только ради бога сделайте поддержку стилусов по технологии EMR. ну ведь они же лучше, заплатите кому надо за патент, ноутбуки не дешёвые, зачем портить своими неуклюже и стилусами такой формфактор?

Maksim

tinderbox 3 is really a very useful thing! it's a pity that it is not there, but I disagree about the aspect ratio. the modern form factor and a bunch of programs correspond to the 16:10 format and I really like it, it is better to work with Photoshop through this format, watch videos from YouTube and movies (fewer black bars), many games and applications are not adapted to 3: 2 and 4: 3 if you need to work with documents and want to see everything in full, then turn to portrait mode, auto-rotate will do everything for you.

TJ

Do not buy!
A piece of cr**p.
Keyboard will not work after a while and there is no replacement!!!!!
Do not buy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview