News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Book 9 13IMU9 2-in-1 dual screen review: Core Ultra 7 155U and Arc 4 are a mixed bag

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2024, 17:20:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The dual-screen Yoga Book 9i is back this year with new Meteor Lake-U CPUs and integrated Arc graphics. The differences and performance advantages between the 2023 and 2024 models, however, aren't what we were expecting.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Book-9-13IMU9-2-in-1-dual-screen-review-Core-Ultra-7-155U-and-Arc-4-are-a-mixed-bag.828274.0.html

stan

Please include a test report on HDCP compliance for the laptop display. It turns out that Lenovo Yoga Book 9i and Yoga 9i OLED screens are NOT HDCP compliant, as reported in the Intel Graphics Command Centre. This stops 4k HDR streaming, eg Netflix. I'm reporting this as I own this laptop, the latest Meteor Lake version.

YUKI93

I don't think I'll be missing out much from last year's model. That is still a capable laptop to own.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview