News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Magic V2 review - The super slim foldable with tons of power

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2024, 16:49:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After taking a long time to find its way to the global marketplace, it's now finally here - and hasn't lost any of its charm. Even when completely folded, the Honor Magic V2 is hardly thicker than a conventional smartphone and that's why it has so much potential. The ultimate smartphone? We put it to the test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Magic-V2-review-The-super-slim-foldable-with-tons-of-power.805206.0.html

Ronan Tetsu

Congrats on not listing the OnePlus Open. No credibility whatsoever to not mention the multi tasking beast.

Eg3po

How can you claim this a review without mentioning OnePlus Open here I wonder? This phone is OLD. Android 13 when Pixels started testing 15? What about reliability on such a thin phone with an aluminum frame? I keep wondering why there are absolutely NO torture tests on this piece of... And all that for TWO fricken thousand?! Such a useless review, wonder how much income it has provided to you.

Ben Park

I recent ordered one of these in the UK. Heavy discounts through Honor make it much more affordable. So far I think it's an amazing piece of technology and far superior in function to my previous three Samsung Galaxy handsets. My only real complaint so far is that the call volume seems incredibly low, even at full volume. I'm not sure if this is an issue with my handset or just a bug to be dealt with via a firmware update, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Techtomic

I've had the phone just over a month, UK release and it's a major upgrade over my Fold4.

The review mentions video output is mirror only, however the phone has full desktop mode both wired and wireless.

Exceptional device in the real world and Magic OS is a welcome change with multi user support, parallel space and Private space all available.

The pen was easy to import though cost £90 but works great on both screens.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview